Twinkies !

Yeah you can get fat. If you sit home all day and do absolutely nothing except eating twinkies.

It's a hard job, but someone's gotta do it....j/k

Just about anything with sugar now day's can make you fat, unless it's like low fat whatever in it...

You'd be suprised on how long a twinkie's life span can be...

Twinkie - Friend or Foe?
Posted on March 20th, 2007 by Sapo.
Categories: Latest News, Books, Weird Stuff.

One of the first signs of intelligence in man, woman or beast is the fear of the Twinkie. The Twinkie looks like a harmless pastry. Except for the “fact”* that it has a shelf life of 20 years and a chemical composition that is beyond reason, it would be just a pastry. That's why every once in a while I crave a Twinkie. Not for its yummy goodness, but because I fear the Twinkie. I don't like fear, I wish to conquer fear so in moments of desperation I find the nearest pack of yellow chemical goodness that is the Twinkie and gobble it up. If I can conquer the Twinkie I am on the road to immortality. The fountain of youth is toilet water compared to the Twinkie. 20 years it's a work of pure genius, Einstein eat your heart out.

Imagine if the minds of Hostess ran the drug industry. They could turn a simple pastry that has a life span of five days into a pastry with a life span of 20 years; imagine what they could do to cancer. The one problem is the Twinkie is a perfect balance; one Twinkie could make you feel like a god. Ten Twinkies could probably change your DNA back to the dark ages.

I respect the Twinkie, I fear the Twinkie, I love the Twinkie, the Twinkie is my friend, & the Twinkie is my enemy. I conquer my enemy, by eating my enemy. Oh Twinkie, oh Twinkie how you kill me.

Worship the TWINKIE

For more Info Check out this book it gives you incredible insight into the processed food industry.
Twinkie, Deconstructed

Later,
Sean “Sapo” Pisano

* This fact is probably not true, it makes for good story telling though.

Lol, low fat products are a joke 3/4 of the time. Okay, so they don't have all the saturated fat in them. Yeah, well, look at the amounts of sugar. All that sugar is stored as fat if you don't break it down for energy. And I doubt you're exercising while eating ice cream...

I found that ^^ on a web site and thought it was funny...

"Oh by the way" ....Has anyone know what ever happened to the
Chocodile ?

This was my all time favorite junk food snack of all time. All they were were chocolate covered twinkies.

Everyone I have asked does'nt remember those...but i do.

Yummmm !!

images

Oh yeah, I know those!!!! They still sell them. I bought some a few weeks ago at a 7-11 store. They're like these cholocalte covered Twinkie look a like, with cream in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom