Twinkies !

I haven't had lunch yet so all this talk is making me hungry. Just got out class and it's about noon right now. Still debating as to what I should eat. Twinkies, hehe. There's a machine right here that has one, but for $1.25?!!?!? They're crazy.

Wow, 1.25 for twinkies? That is wayy too much. I get a boxful of them for like 6 bucks.

@Dude_se: You cannot compare KFC and McD to Twikies. KFC and McD sell actual food. Twikies are snacks... delicious snacks.

hmmm i cant say ive ever tried a "twinkie". it would take a whole box to satisfy me in terms of a snack :) ... i like my junk

Yeah, it's in a vending machine and comes with only 2 pieces. What a ripoff. That's why I would rather buy a box and bring one or two to school. But for first timer, it's easy to get hooked on those. I've eaten the whole box before and it sure was easy to do. I can stuff a whole twinkie in my mouth, lol.

too many and.. well.. yeah

fat-moped.jpg

You know what would be ironic? If that license plate said "Twinkies" on it.

... GIMP, here I come.

Cupcakes are better. I like Ding Dongs too. I'm not a big Twinkies fan though. We are out of Cupcakes right now, but I just ate a Ding Dong not too long ago.

I don't like much of the imitation stuff, and tend to stay with Hostess (or whatever brand it may be of snack food) over a Walmart brand or something.

Back
Top Bottom