the tv show 24

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
does anyone watch the show 24 on fox i dont know if it airs outside of the US but anyway does anyone know who will replace kiefer sutherland as the main agent? if so please reply

recon 16 said:
does anyone watch the show 24 on fox i dont know if it airs outside of the US but anyway does anyone know who will replace kiefer sutherland as the main agent? if so please reply
I watch it here in Oz, it's a good show. Cant' help you with Jack's replacement though.

Have a look around the 24 website mght be some clues...
http://www.fox.com/24/

yeah looked for about a minute, but i am stoked i want to know who it is

we have just finished a season, got to wait till next year for the next

what do you mean jacks being replaced?? he pwned?
the last one we saw was whwre they catch nina and find terry shot (is she dead?)

That was the first season. i think the upcoming season for us is 6. i don't think kiefer sutherland (Jack) is going to be replaced. i pretty sure that that character will be gone forever now.

Yeah, i've also been watching it here in Australia ... but i'm not exactly sure who will replace him ...

Dishdog said:
That was the first season. i think the upcoming season for us is 6. i don't think kiefer sutherland (Jack) is going to be replaced. i pretty sure that that character will be gone forever now.

cool were only on the first series, good i was going to buy it on dvd but i didnt no which series was which and the price tag was pritty big

so instead i watch them on channel 4 which is always way behind on shows, eg skyone was probly showing 24 years ago lol

24 is great!!!

Yeah, the way the last season ended suggests he'll be replaced since he can't work anymore, though you know how he works against what people think. He'll be back.

You don't mean replace as in replaced by another person playing the same part do you?

He probably back disguised... It will going to be hard for the writers to bring him back to CTU though. And the chinese consulate, they might be a pain in the **s for bauer. Still in season 3 here in the philippine local TV but I already watched the season 4 in cable tv.

Back
Top Bottom