The doorbell rang.
I was a little sick so I didn't even feel like opening the door but I still did it. (stupid me, like always)
There was this tv inspector guy. I don't know if u guys have to pay this kind of stuff, but we need to pay ~200€ every year for our tv licence.
Well I don't want to play crap like that, so ofcourse I hadn't paid them anything.
So the discussion went like this
1. So u haven't taken care of ur tv license payment yet?
2. ummmmmmm. no I have not.
1. Well then let's take care of it right now right here.
2. (at this point I totally froze) umm, but I don't live here? (what was I thinking?)
1. but u do live here. (good point)
2. Well yes, but I don't own this place so I can't sign anything. (a small brake) and I don't even have a tv. (ofcourse the tv was open all the time
, but I know he didn't see it and don't think that he heard it either)
1. Well u take this form and fill it, when u send it to us u can win a dvd-player.
and then I closed the door. I know that I totally screwd up. If I just hadn't frozen in that one part I would have done fine. And I almost never lie to ppl (only in situations like this and a few other rare situations) so I'm not that good at it.
But I think that I'll be fine. Since they can't make me pay unless they have evidence that I have a tv. And it's going to be damn hard to prove it if I don't let them inside.
But I think that a relative of mine might pay it because this apartment is actually his.
Just wanted to tell u guys.