Is this TV good?

I suggest you head over to AVSForum.com for your specific questions. They're well more educated on this.

what about a philips set? i have their 42inch 120hz and it is fantastic! They have a non120hz 1080p 42 for i think 700 or so. Look at costco or BJ's. Philips is big overseas so you really don't see them too often.

what about a philips set? i have their 42inch 120hz and it is fantastic! They have a non120hz 1080p 42 for i think 700 or so. Look at costco or BJ's. Philips is big overseas so you really don't see them too often.

Yeah. I've had philips before. I don't have a costco membership, and I don't really want to shop at a place called BJ's if u catch my drift. I would prefer something I could buy locally, but I will look into it.

Yeah. I've had philips before. I don't have a costco membership, and I don't really want to shop at a place called BJ's if u catch my drift. I would prefer something I could buy locally, but I will look into it.

LOL, BJ's is Berkly and Jensen. They are costcos rivals in the bulk buying industry. You can get philips in target as well. I know it's hard to decide, I was afraid of buying this T.V because my friend just bought the samsung 950 series 120hz t.v's.

LOL, BJ's is Berkly and Jensen. They are costcos rivals in the bulk buying industry. You can get philips in target as well. I know it's hard to decide, I was afraid of buying this T.V because my friend just bought the samsung 950 series 120hz t.v's.

Huh. Interesting. I never really thought of looking at target. I never shop there anymore, but I'll take a look.

Back
Top Bottom