TV Converter Box Coupon Program

$19.99 with the coupon, $59.99 without.

These make excellent backup boxes should the cable go out.

Yeah, we just got ours, I never watch TV though. We got 2, and havent even installed the 2nd one yet. My sister is one of those people that watches TV just to watch TV, not me though, if something really good is on when I walk by, I will watch for awhile though. Simpsons for example, lol.
Anyway, the boxes are great, but when there is low signels, the res is digitally messed up, instead of just getting a little fuzzy, so channels are either good or bad, instead of decent, or pretty good, or too fuzzy...

Yeah, we just got ours, I never watch TV though. We got 2, and havent even installed the 2nd one yet. My sister is one of those people that watches TV just to watch TV, not me though, if something really good is on when I walk by, I will watch for awhile though. Simpsons for example, lol.
Anyway, the boxes are great, but when there is low signels, the res is digitally messed up, instead of just getting a little fuzzy, so channels are either good or bad, instead of decent, or pretty good, or too fuzzy...
its like the whole digital switch over in the UK
before the digital switch over there where some channels that where just fuzzy or would go fuzzy if there was bad weather but you culd deal with it if it was a programme you really wanted to watch but now if there is bad weather it just goes all blocky and in watchable , and you cant go outside to play either cos the weather is crap :D

yeah for people with an antenna or bunny ears they will get pretty much nothing in digital since everything you get is kind of fuzzy

Back
Top Bottom