TS possibley??

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys, i just got to thinkin how cool it would be if we had a computerforums teamspeak server, somebody could just host it from home, it doesnt take much to host, or we could rent a server for next to nothing if we all gave a buck or somethin, i just thought that would be really cool, we could just get on hang out, talk about stuff and play some games, any thoughts?

kyle

That sounds like an interesting idea, although it might take away from the key posters here that help out members and guests. Who knows though, if enough members work together it just may work.

Having fun on there playing games, chatting , listening to music..ect.
good things start with great ideas.

I'm 100 percent behind this idea.. I have my own vent at home.. but it only holds up to 8 people, and doesn't support mac users..

i have no objections to that, though i'm fairly certain that this idea has been brought up before. i also agree with mr mixx, if we could just as easily talk on ts, we'd probably refrain from posting as much as we usually do.

ok how about people have to post their problems and what not then one of the guru's and up ranking can refer them to a channel where they can help them out there.

ok how about people have to post their problems and what not then one of the guru's and up ranking can refer them to a channel where they can help them out there.
I would be against that. It takes away from the forum #1. #2, it'll be difficult for people inexperienced with computers to get to the server. Also, most people just wouldn't want to bother installing the software, and not everyone has a mike.

I doubt it's going to work well. We tried IRC once, didn't really work that well. (not enough people there) And at least I have IRC almost always open, I'd never ever keep ts open all the time. (except on mute, but then again it doesn't really make a difference if I'm there or not)

Back
Top Bottom