trying out WOW

I'm not really into WOW either, RPG games just don't strike my interest. FPS FTW!

CS-S FTW,

Dont gotta spend alotta time with it.
Play it when you want it.
Pay for it once and never again.

Wish women where that way :)

LambOfGod said:
Wish women where that way :)

we can always continue dreaming...
But yeah, the thing I like about fps is that you don't need to spend a lot of time so you can own everyone :D and there is no monthly fees or anything like that. I would have bought wow if I wouldn't have to pay to play every month. And the money isn't that big of an issue, it's not that much. I just don't want to support that kinda crap. Since the way I see it, if everyone is willing to pay $15 every month to play their favourite games then soon every game will cost $15/month, just because people are ready to pay that price.

mammikoura said:
we can always continue dreaming...
But yeah, the thing I like about fps is that you don't need to spend a lot of time so you can own everyone :D and there is no monthly fees or anything like that. I would have bought wow if I wouldn't have to pay to play every month. And the money isn't that big of an issue, it's not that much. I just don't want to support that kinda crap. Since the way I see it, if everyone is willing to pay $15 every month to play their favourite games then soon every game will cost $15/month, just because people are ready to pay that price.

$180 a year....

That keeps adding up, hmm i just dont know I havent got caught up in it yet, Maybe when i get married and dont go out and have fun anymore...

Has anyone tried EVE? A friend of mine keeps on at me to download a demo but haven't got round to it yet

Back
Top Bottom