trying out WOW

Haku Mioje

Daemon Poster
ok i wanted to try out World of Warcraft, ive heard that this is a great game and i have friends that have tried to get me to play MILLIONS of times. im going to try it for the free 10 day DL trial, anyone have any pointers on it before i finish the DL on what i should expeact and what i should be doing. and someone please tell me some of the billing payments, i was looking for about a half hour trying to find out theis billing payments and i couldnt find it.

the billing payments on a credit card. they take the money each month off the credit card for the game.

yeah i know that but i was wondering if you guys could tell me what the pricing plans are, i know that it will take it off of my card by month because i played Runescape for a while and it did that, but how much does it take ex:$15.00, $21.00

i purchase 60 day prepaid cards for 30 dollars... i just got the burning crusade and am working my way up to 70.. its WAY funner then before with the new Xpansion...

well im going to try this one out then if i like it then ill play the original one for a while then upgrade and get BC, my friend got it and said that he was playing until 5 in the morning, and he went and got it at midnight when it came out

Haku Mioje said:
ok i wanted to try out World of Warcraft, ive heard that this is a great game and i have friends that have tried to get me to play MILLIONS of times. im going to try it for the free 10 day DL trial, anyone have any pointers on it before i finish the DL on what i should expeact and what i should be doing. and someone please tell me some of the billing payments, i was looking for about a half hour trying to find out theis billing payments and i couldnt find it.

SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

DJ-CHRIS said:

Bahaha, when i played WoW, i acutally din't like it. It makes me so bored haha. It's probaly my hate for RPG's, but i started a new rogue, and am starting to like it ... just starting :p

DJ-CHRIS said:

I have to agree. Some people are crazy about wow, and I don't see why. It's a DAMN GAME! I've seen a guy skip school just so he could go and buy the burning crusade and play it.. and heard about many guys who did the same. It's crazy.
So stick to the good old FPS, the king of gaming :D

mammikoura said:
I have to agree. Some people are crazy about wow, and I don't see why. It's a DAMN GAME! I've seen a guy skip school just so he could go and buy the burning crusade and play it.. and heard about many guys who did the same. It's crazy.
So stick to the good old FPS, the king of gaming :D

Cause 8 million people, hate there lifestyle :D ...

Yeah, FPS rocks. Down with RPG's? :p

Back
Top Bottom