the truth about santa

mark thorpe said:
lmao... as far as i know, when ive been such a terrible mod while posting tipsy, ive never insulted anyone!!

agreed. At least I had a nice time last saturday when posting with you. :)

Its important to use the internet when your drunk, it leaves you with a record to read the next morning :)

Nik00117 said:
Its important to use the internet when your drunk, it leaves you with a record to read the next morning :)

Im not sure if i totally agree with that, there are some things id rather not know that id done while online drunk :)

root said:
well... I'm not sure what made me laugh more... the santa stats, or brookfield drunken posts!!!
Oy mate, remember, "merry", definitely not drunk!

mammikoura said:
forgetting who people are.. hmm... I'd call that being drunk.
Can I just put you straight on something, this time it probably was the drink that made me muzzy & forgetful, not drunk, cut that out, but I do sometimes, very rarely, suffer from STML, short term memory loss, I've had tests, & found out that it's very mild, & won't grow any worse, it doesn't happen very often, it can be six or eight weeks in between, never less, so no more on this please, don't worry, I'm not cracking up, far from it!!
Thank you.

Lmao.....I used to be in a Yahoo pool league, and every friday night a few of us would have some drinks and play yahoo pool and chat on YIM and have drunken tournaments and stuff.......good fun....:D

Tommy Boy said:
Lmao.....I used to be in a Yahoo pool league, and every friday night a few of us would have some drinks and play yahoo pool and chat on YIM and have drunken tournaments and stuff.......good fun....:D

yeah that definitely is. I sometimes go play bf2 with some friends when we are drunk. :D

Back
Top Bottom