The truth about marijuana...

superman22x

Golden Master
So the other day, we were sitting at lunch, and on the table is scratched "420" and I kinda hang out with the "good kids" a lot, being one myself sorta, I hang out with everyone, but anyway, my friend says, "Did you get high?" and he said it in a joking way, and me in my sarcastic voice say, "Oh YEAH!" Then I said, seriously, that I might if I had a good chance and knew I wouldnt get caught... That pissed my friend Amber off for some reason. She is like, STFU, no you wouldnt, quit trying to act like the cool kid and she went on and on...
I argued that the only reason marijuana is illegal is because tabaco companies were losing money, and they pressured the gov into making it illegal. But its really not that bad for you, cant get addicted or anything really. She said that was all BS, but I know this has been duscussed here before, but what is the truth about it?

Funny qoute I heard once:
"Man made beer, God made Weed, who do you trust?"

It is illegal because it HAS BEEN illegal for so long. It was first made illegal because white men believed Negro slaves would smoke it and go in a rage and rape their white women.

And it remains illegal today because it would be too hard to tax it. And if the government can't make money off it, NO ONE GETS TO!

Seriously, legalize weed and you would get rid of about 20-30% of the people in jails and prisons, put MILLIONS of drug dealers out of a job, and reduce violent, drug related crime by the boatloads.

F this country and it's ridiculous BS. I'm sorry. But seriously. F it.

It's been scientifically researched numerous times, with all coming to the conclusion it is far healthier to use marijuana than it is to smoke or drink alcohol.

It is illegal because it HAS BEEN illegal for so long. It was first made illegal because white men believed Negro slaves would smoke it and go in a rage and rape their white women.

And it remains illegal today because it would be too hard to tax it. And if the government can't make money off it, NO ONE GETS TO!

Seriously, legalize weed and you would get rid of about 20-30% of the people in jails and prisons, put MILLIONS of drug dealers out of a job, and reduce violent, drug related crime by the boatloads.

F this country and it's ridiculous BS. I'm sorry. But seriously. F it.

that is true, actually. I remember reading that it had something to do with african americans (and our white ancestors being F'ed in the head). It really is not a bad drug (aside from making you ridiculously lazy and hungry) and IDK why it is illegal tbh.

that is true, actually. I remember reading that it had something to do with african americans (and our white ancestors being F'ed in the head). It really is not a bad drug (aside from making you ridiculously lazy and hungry) and IDK why it is illegal tbh.

I know it's true. Thats why I posted it :p

And as I said, it is still illegal today because our government is too retarded and old fashioned to do something new that would benefit society, but contradict their past decisions. Because we can't make mistakes! Oh no! America NEVERRR could make a mistake!

Did you know the decleration of independance was written on hemp (aka, cannabis, aka, low grade marijuana with very little THC, tetrahydracalibinol)?

You can't say marijuana makes you lazy and hungry. For alot of people, yes. But for me, when I smoked, I always wanted to go outside and explore or something. Go ride the kyak around the lake, be with nature, climb a mountain, etc.

You can't say marijuana makes you lazy and hungry. For alot of people, yes. But for me, when I smoked, I always wanted to go outside and explore or something. Go ride the kyak around the lake, be with nature, climb a mountain, etc.

well thats just my reason for not doing it anymore. It was getting to the point where even walking to the convenience store (a 1-2 minute walk) was too far.

ive never done drugs, smoked pot, drank or anything, the only thing i plan on doing is drinking socially when i'm of age, too young to screw shit up now...

Its funny though, because it isn't really a drug. Its 100% natural like shrooms are. They are "herbal substances", not "drugs".

Advil is a "drug".

Back
Top Bottom