Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

This has to be a joke because when he negotiated for his New York Trump Tower he got a 40 year tax abatement and that was long before he had ever considered being president I don't think he could give himself any better deals if he tried to.

Well the Trump Towers is a joke of course, but the rest, I'm dead serious. If he escaped taxes for so long, all he has to do is to pass a law for the country (in his favor as well) to make his action legit, and also make it retroactive. Problem is, isn't taxes used for the country's sake?

That's the purpose of the taxes, to run the country but we're taxed on everything we buy/do.

Seems excessive if you ask me.

Well the Trump Towers is a joke of course, but the rest, I'm dead serious. If he escaped taxes for so long, all he has to do is to pass a law for the country (in his favor as well) to make his action legit, and also make it retroactive. Problem is, isn't taxes used for the country's sake?

His action is legit, it was negotiated by the city of New York in order for them to get a Trump Towers in their city as it is good for the cities revenue to have those elite citizens living there spending money every day. The city saw it as a way to make even more money than they would have if they didn't negotiate and only got the taxes and not the occupants.

The problem is, the liberals have a tax and spend mentality that is set up to make citizens slaves of the state and not able to take care of themselves because taxes are extreme.

Conservatives always cut taxes and cut spending on political porkbarrel projects that only help the corporations that lobby for them.

Indeed. Just like in the streets.
And the Hillary supporters wondered if Donald Trump would be able to accept the outcome of the election. Lol

People were obviously delusional.

A wall was never going to be built as Trump described, and the Mexicans were never going to pay for it. He claims that he will deport all the illegal immigrants, but... hold on... they'd have been deported anyway if they were caught...

There was no plan to his campaign, no clear policies, he U turns on his policies quicker than a ballet dancer, and people believe he stands for the ordinary person when he is as rich as he is?

Trump is faker than his complexion.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

As a Brit I would like to heartily congratulate you for electing Trump. For a while there, after we voted to leave the EU, it looked like Britain was going to win the award for being the stupidest bunch of jackasses in 2016, but you guys just managed to make us look like amateurs.

:rofl: My thoughts entirely.

Britain: Y'know what, I feel like doing something stupid...
*Britain votes to leave the EU*
Britain: Yo! America! I bet you can't do anything more foolish than that!
America: Hold my beer...

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Here is the quote as it happened in her first commons debate since being named prime minister:

:whistling:

Aye. She said it. But why would you have a nuclear arsenal as a deterrent then say you wouldn't use it? That would be sheer madness... if she had said no then Mr. Putin would be rubbing his hands with glee :rolleyes:

I knew he wasn't gonna do what he said he'd do.

What politician ever keep their promises?

I'm just glad that old hag ain't POTUS. :dance:

Should I expect a "Moz lim" tag if I visit USA by chance now?

If I don't get blocked to enter, that is :p

Seriously tho, do you think he will deliver all those threat... err... promises?

Should I expect a "Moz lim" tag if I visit USA by chance now?

If I don't get blocked to enter, that is :p

Seriously tho, do you think he will deliver all those threat... err... promises?

You would have no problem coming over, mate. AFAIK you are no extremist. But even if you had to be vetted you would breeze through since there are records of your employment and such. The main area of concern are radicalized people and those who cannot be vetted because either there is no kind of records on them or where the records have been destroyed or are unobtainable due to war.

Back
Top Bottom