Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!

Celery

Golden Master
That was close. I was so sure that Clinton was going to win but looks like people came to their senses.

WHEW!!

Yep, we're cleaning house. Good riddance illegals and muzzies!

The wall's coming up. :dance:

First time in my life that I am ashamed to be an American. The world is scared to death because we now have an angry buffoon for a president.

This election proved the old saying, "The masses are asses!".

I thought being an agry buffoon was a requirement since the last 10 have all been that.
At least this buffoon is angry at how America has deteriorated and not angry at Americans themselves.
We dodged a bullet last night.

First time in my life that I am ashamed to be an American. The world is scared to death because we now have an angry buffoon for a president.

This election proved the old saying, "The masses are asses!".

The world is scared that their free ride at our expense is ending and we have a president that is untouchable and doesn't play the game as usual in Washington catering to the highest bidder to his campaign fund.

I've never been more proud and didn't think we still had it in us to not do what the rest of the world wanted us to.

Jefferson said that it was not only our right but our responsibility and duty as Americans to Rise Up and rebel against government that has become oppressive and overburdening.

Last night we did just that.

Last edited:
The way Hillary's Parkinsons is progressing I doubt if she would have made it through a term without becoming unfit to perform the duties if she was even fit going in.
I didn't want Tim to become president.

The president is just like the Queen of England, they're just figureheads. The real laws comes from the Senate and the Parliament.

They have a little power in their position.

Last edited:
That's not true the President is responsible for setting foreign policy and he has the power to veto.

Back
Top Bottom