Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 05-04-2007, 11:11 AM   #1
Golden Master
Default True warriors

I said from the beginning: Warriors over the Mavericks in the first round. Yes, I was right and you may kiss my feet. They played, they fought, and they won. This is one of those true cinderalla type stories where a number 8 seed team for the first time ever, defeated a number one seed time in the history of the NBA in a 7-game series!!! This is something that NBA fans can be really proud of, even if you're not a Golden State Warriors fan. But living here in California, I have to give them huge props. I say a big congratulations to them and hope they can continue their intensity onto the conference semi-finals.

Fans there, wow. They were like the 6th man in a hard fought game. Pictures says it all:

I wish I can pull the picts from the individually and put them on here, but I'm almost late for class right now.
*Fact: Microsoft Window's Blue Screen of Death vs Computerforums.org's White Screen of Death. Which is worse?
ISOwner is offline   Reply With Quote