Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-01-2006, 08:15 PM   #1
In Runtime

Default Is this true?

http://www.surveyscout.com/faqs.cgi
well, I'm not promoting anything. I just want to ask if this worth a try or not. What you think guys? Did someone tried this out?

extendcradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #2
Daemon Poster

Default Re: Is this true?

i wouldnt do it...Thats my opinion

burton_o6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:04 PM   #3
Fully Optimized

lol funny story
i paid for that
havent tried it yet
Old 02-01-2006, 11:07 PM   #4
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to pctechmike Send a message via MSN to pctechmike

Testimonials on their site prove nothing to me. I've seen many "professional looking" sites that claim to pay you for surveys. I've thought about it also, but haven't had the extra cash to throw away. Make sure you have some money to throw away, before you join- and don't expect to make money- you'll probably be disappointed.
pctechmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:10 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Paradox Send a message via MSN to Paradox Send a message via Yahoo to Paradox

um.. you give them money.. so they give you money back... right... that doesnt sound like scam to you, why?

Xbox Live: Error Lord
Personal Email: HunterMRose[at]gmail.com
Aim: Error Lord
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:32 PM   #6
Golden Master

Quote:
SurveyScout.com Earnings Disclaimer

Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it's potential. Even though this industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials.

Examples in these materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, techniques and the effort put forth. We do not purport this as a "get rich scheme."

Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques mentioned, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level.

Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events.

You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "believe," "plan," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.

Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody elses, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques.

Results vary, and as with any money-making opportunity, you could make more or less. Success in ANY money-making opportunity is a result of hard work, time and a variety of other factors. No express or implied guarantees of income are made by SurveyScout.com.
Look up.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:24 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to 88

I came across a Canadian survey site that said they'd pay you $20 to do the survey. They didn't ask for any money or credit card numbers or anything like that so I figured "what the hell". So 3 weeks later, in came the mail with a $20 check. I was impressed.

Kein Alkohol ist auch keine Lsung!
88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 04:42 AM   #8
In Runtime

you might telling the surveypro. surveypro doesn't ask for anything and that's cool men,$20 for you. Anyway,I will not throw away some money for surveyscout for all the opinions you post because to sum it up,it's a scam. we should find another survey-paying site that doesn't ask for anything just like what distortion88 came across.
extendcradle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 04:59 AM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to Kage

No, its not worth it what so ever.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:04 AM   #10
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to jay8990

i used to get paid to do surveys on ciao? Just like 2 a ttime or whatever, but it did all build up over a time and i got a nice we bonus in my bank after a couple months. i stoppped doing them thoough, didnt have time for them.

It was cool though because sometimes Id get to view like pre-pre-movie trailers! and tell them what i thought of it. and then see the actual movie trailer come out a couple of months later and see the differences!

I only needed to entrer my bank details onto the site when i was transferring money out of the ciao account. they never took anything off me.