Trouble!!!

Ouch...Oh well, Linux is good at times :) You will get used to it...but there are good chances you will be back at Windows sometime due to the amount of times you have been using Windows in comparison to the amount of times you have been hacked.

Meh, I'll try NEVER to.

alvino said:
Did he direct connect to you? Wow...

Yeah: A fresh XP install over Vista. SP1, no firewall, no AV or sort of thing. A direct Welcome! Mostly When I turned on File and printer sharing WITHOUT password.

Ouch, gotta get that comp locked down. I have norton firewall, windows firewall, and mcafee, thanks to my friend who set it up so they can all run without messing everything up. And a whole lot of anti-S#!T programs. But as a backup the firewall on my mobo is amazing, anytime anything tries to access the network it notifies me, tracks it, and asks me if i want to allow it, it's saved me many times.

hahahaha, please, anyone coulda gotten access to your pc considering you friggin installed aim before a firewall! not only that, your settings are very unsecure sooo.... he is prolly just a lil script kiddie using premade programs.

Back
Top Bottom