Trivium Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
I've just banned him for four days, I'm not proud of it, the guy's a fool to himself, Rudster reported his post, Nate used the "F" word etc, the sad thing is, it was in a two month old thread, I really don't know how long he will last, he's been banned several times, I predict that he'll get himself PB'd, it might not be be me that hands out a ban next time, he's back on Saturday, have a quiet word with him, he's not a bad guy at heart!

why was he banned for that though? many people sware in posts and as for the 2 month thing yea thats bad but not really banable. i havent seen his bad behavior though so maybe he deserved it

He got banned because he purposely brought up a 2 month old thread and started bitching because someone gave him negative rep from that thread previously. It was pathetic and I'm rather surprised he would stoop that low for the sake of reputation points.

He seems to be fishing for compliments and seems to be lacking some thing in real life if he gets that worked up over rep on a forum... maybe he just needs a life and get out more.

He got banned because he purposely brought up a 2 month old thread and started bitching because someone gave him negative rep from that thread previously. It was pathetic and I'm rather surprised he would stoop that low for the sake of reputation points.
ok that clears it up a bit better. tbh hes been banned a few times from what i remember so the next one should be a pb. he seems to be ok whenever i see his posts but from the sounds of it he needs to get his act together or else a nice ban

Don't we have a time line for old threads so we can not access them after say one month of the last posting in it?

yes 1-19 days its free game 20-29 its up to a mod and 30+ is a auto lock

EDIT:
only reason i got mad was because my 11 year old cousin was reading over my shoulder when i went to the thread. so dont start saying to yourself it didnt hurt anyone.

Well i didnt see the post so tbh i cant comment but it must have been pretty bad not just the F word but loads more to warrant a ban . This happens sometimes though people are fine most the time but they do stupid things once in a while but its still unacceptable when they do it

its still there and the thread is open...i guess brook forgot to close and edit the post despite putting EDIT at the bottom. its in the "help convince my parents" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom