Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
Golden Master

Default Transformers exposed!!!

All the characters and what they look like from the movie, vehicle mode, and robot mode:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=115458

Megatron doesn't even look the same. Totally wierd looking.

Old 04-22-2007, 09:46 PM   #2
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Transformers exposed!!!

Whoa, nice find, I'm really looking forward to this movie, I loved transformers as a kid.

| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
kchi55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:47 PM   #3
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

AWESOME!!
GOOD FIND optiu ms looks amazing
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

im making my gf see this with me, thats what she gets for making me watch the notebook
Ronco Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:14 PM   #5
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox View Post
im making my gf see this with me, thats what she gets for making me watch the notebook
owned lmfao!
Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:33 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronco Rox View Post
I had to watch that too, I still don't understand what happened at the end. Someone had to tell me like a month later that the couple died, I thought they were just sleeping.
| AMD 3800+ X2 Dual Core Processor | ASUS A8N-e nF4 Ultra | Hitachi Deskstar 250gb 3.0 gb/s | 1gb Corsair Value RAM 2x512 | eVGA geforce 6800GS | sound blaster live! 24-bit | NZXT Trinity Classic chassis | OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI PSU |
I was there. In the networking forum for the first time, and it was because.. of 341
Old 04-22-2007, 10:48 PM   #7
Golden Master

D'oh!!!!! The Notebook?!?! Lol, I have that movie on my PC but haven't seen it yet. I hear it's real mushy and stuff like that. But at the same time, it's suppose to be really, really good.

But yeah, those picts of the Transformers is a glimpse of what to expect from the movie. Man, those vehicle modes look just like regular cars, helicopter, etc. But when you look at their robot mode, don't they look different? So many gears, machinery, hydraulics. I guess that's realism compared to watching cartoon Transformers .

I still have no clue what this guys suppose to be:

His name is Frenzy and all bones or looks like plain scrap metal, lol. Wait a minute, he is rumoured to have multiple alternate modes, one of which is a car CD player, and the other being the stereo seen in the new trailer. In the original Transformers, he was a cassette that played inside Soundwave. But Frenzy in this new upcoming movie doesn't need Soundwave to play sound. Frenzy is his own player, lol.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:16 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOwner View Post
D'oh!!!!! The Notebook?!?! Lol, I have that movie on my PC but haven't seen it yet. I hear it's real mushy and stuff like that. But at the same time, it's suppose to be really, really good.

But yeah, those picts of the Transformers is a glimpse of what to expect from the movie. Man, those vehicle modes look just like regular cars, helicopter, etc. But when you look at their robot mode, don't they look different? So many gears, machinery, hydraulics. I guess that's realism compared to watching cartoon Transformers .

I still have no clue what this guys suppose to be:

His name is Frenzy and all bones or looks like plain scrap metal, lol. Wait a minute, he is rumoured to have multiple alternate modes, one of which is a car CD player, and the other being the stereo seen in the new trailer. In the original Transformers, he was a cassette that played inside Soundwave. But Frenzy in this new upcoming movie doesn't need Soundwave to play sound. Frenzy is his own player, lol.
Lol, I could careless if this isn't accurate, he looks bad ass haha. So does black out, but Optimus Prime owns all of them easily.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
Golden Master

He's a Player. Oh, get it? I just made a joke. A Player as in a pimp daddy but also a player as in actual audio player. Oh man, I crack myself up *sigh*.

Ok, BumbleBee (the smoking hot Camaro) and that hot looking police car that looks like a Shelby Mustang (Barricade) are HOT!!!!!

And check out Ironhide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's one mean SOB, but he's an Autobot.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISOwner View Post
He's a Player. Oh, get it? I just made a joke. A Player as in a pimp daddy but also a player as in actual audio player. Oh man, I crack myself up *sigh*.
Haha, it was alright until the explanation, or maybe i'm giving you too much credit, but yeah, all these pictures, getting my hopes very high for this movie, Steven Spielberg and Michael Bay, I expect nothing less.