Transformers

Well camcorders are starting to get better. Now they even have HD ones that record up to 1080p.

The only thing I don't like about camcorders is that the sound isn't that great because the microphone isn't that great.

Just saw the movie last night...unbelievable, I loved it! I was really impressed with the special effects during the fight scenes and human interaction. Great comic relief to keep the movie up beat and going. I'm totally going to go see it again.

OMG, a thread on Transformers. You know I would be posting in here since I'm a huge fan. Yeah, I saw that baby on the first day it came out on Monday (July 2nd). There were special showings in the evening because I don't know why...

If you've seen those old 80's Transformers cartoon, you'll understand the characters a lot more. Those are old school transformers in there and a few of them aren't even in the new cartoons like Transformers Cybertron. The movie was great and a pleasure to see. Transformers 2 will be in pre-production soon. I'm also glad that they brought back Peter Cullen to do the voice of the legendary Optimus Prime. "Autobots, transform and roll out!"

CGI was off the hook and the Autobot role call scene was unforgettable!!!! I almost cried...........oh, Megan Fox is sooooo fine..I love her.....body.

Just seen it the other day and thought it was an excellent movie with a little bit of humor as well, I don't understand all the bad media it got from people threatening to kill the producer for changing the characters as i thought they were good and fitting for modern day technology, looking forward to a second movie, also just seen Spider man 3 as well that was fantastic best one yet.

I don't get it either. If you guys want to know what the media and critics are saying about the movie, go to www.moviefone.com. There are also fan reviews too.

Now the critics review gave this movie two thumbs down, which is strange seeing how majority of the fans loved it. There are some fans that didn't like the storyline, but NO ONE is complaining about the CG.

There are some things that are different, I have to admit, from the original cartoon. All the characters are different, but carry the same name over. I can overlook that part, but the original storyline is the same which I was glad.

I'll bet Michael Bay is laughing at the critics face right now because indeed, Transformers is a hit and that's all that matters. Forget those professional movie reviewers. That's their job, to criticize movies no matter what. They can find a fault in every movie, no matter how good they are.

Here, check out what the stupid critics are saying:

Transformers (2007): Reviews
http://movies.aol.com/movie/transformers-2007/21801/reviews

That's what movie critics do. It's their job to scrutinize every movie they find and find the pros and cons within a movie. Obviously, their word is not the law, so because Ebert & Roper says a certain movie sucks doesn't mean you should avoid it at all costs. If it appeals and interests you, check it out.

Megan Fox is just so darn hot. I have never seen a woman with as much curves as her. She is just perfect, well, she could have bigger breasts but I still love her:

74544699SD008_megan-fox-rachael-taylor-actress.jpg

I'm on a website with all her pictures. So FINE!!!!! My pants is getting tight.

I got a ticket to that movie but I snuck into Die hard LOL. It was an awesome movie but overdone for the dihard series. I mean throwing a car into a helicopter ?

I got a ticket to that movie but I snuck into Die hard LOL. It was an awesome movie but overdone for the dihard series. I mean throwing a car into a helicopter ?

So? The Die Hard series has always been about action. That's all it is...action packed scenes.

Yeah I guese. It just didn't feel like a die hard to me. And ISOwner the girl in the black dress is OMgoodness!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Back
Top Bottom