Train tickets..

joxley1990

Golden Master
OK, so I want to go to Glasgow in the half term holss..and I want to take the train. Normally, my mum would just book me one with Virgin, but Im doing this myself, including paying.. :confused: damn..

So, I configured my journey with Virgin, from Manchester Piccadilly, to Glasgow Central, and it came to £50 return! And my budget is £130 for this trip..that's including a bus ticket to the highlands, which is about £20..but dont worry about that..

So, simply, does anyone know any dirt cheap train companies? My brother, in Glasgow, was going on about one called MegaTrains, something like that, where he could get a single from Glasgow, to Manchester, for £3! And I evan saw the receipts..but I cant seem to find them anywhere..

Glasgow is a total shitheap. Why are you wasting your money?

Okay, okay. Maybe there is a MegaTrains, because there's a MegaBus that drives here there and everywhere around Scotland. Can you get First Scotrail trains out of Manchester? Bus travel is generally cheaper, though.
Mind you, chances are you'll get mugged by 8 year-olds the split second you get off the train in Glasgow anyway, so don't worry too much about money. :rolleyes:

Haha, I have been to Glasgow so many times, my bro has a flat there, apart from friday and saturday nights, I never see any pricks out and about..and even at the weekends, they are too pissed up to start anything..

I like the city centre..in bookers, where you can sit in the Starbucks..and take any book you like..anywhoo..

I dont like taking the coach, has to be train..

Normally I get off the train, jump on the tube..and im done..

Back
Top Bottom