took some pics of the whip..

yeah..they dont make it in manual no more..Its not bad though, it has a some go too it..255hp, 3.5 v6..Yeah brand new mark, got it about a month ago..

Hmm do you wash it everyday, I can see little swirls coming around. Don't take it to a carwash, my dad had a 2001 black corvette that he washed once a week at the carwash, and a black 2001 ford taurus that he never washed, and like last year he decided to wash the taurus and the paint looked better than the corvettes paint because of the swirls from the carwash brushes, they have dirt trapped and it scratches your car.

I wash it my self once a week, but yeah I don't use a brush..I also see the swirls, but I use like a washing mit, not sure how thats causing swirls..

yeah, but even if I had the option I wouldn't get stick..Wouldnt fit my lifestyle, other people would drive my car, I always take long trips, always eat in the car, I don't want to have to worry about shifting 24/7..Although it does have tiptronic which is pretty cool, I use it once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom