Took me so long to get in.....

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
....because I thought I was typing my password wrong and kept having to wait 15 minutes to log in again, and here I was typing my USERNAME wrong....lol I forgot it didn't have an underscore in it.

So anyway, how's everyone? Looks like some things have changed around here.

Some big things have changed in my life too...
I am legally blind now, which is the biggest.

Also, I'm big into ham radio now. I doubt many people will understand this but I run a vintage Yaesu FT-902DM, an MFJ 929 auto tuner barefoot into a 102ft G5RV that is about 35 feet off the ground. Thats for HF btw. for 2m/440 I just have a Yaesu FT-7900 into a Diamond dual band antenna up on the roof of my 2 story house. I've been into it for about a year and I have an Extra class license (the higheest you can get)

Just wanted to let ya know what I'm into these days. How is everyone?

Hey, thanks, I appreciate it. Nice to meet you too.

I've been absent for a couple years due to some issues but I've been around the block in this forum, from new member to Moderator.

Hey nice to see you, I don't know if you remember me but I've been around for a while now. Its really good to see some old members making a return..

Hey nice to see you, I don't know if you remember me but I've been around for a while now. Its really good to see some old members making a return..

Yeah, I think I've seen you around before. Thanks. :)

Welcome Back!

dtv-tommyboy.jpg

Pretty busy. Got a job that's got me traveling a lot and trying to manage a house that turned into more of a fixer-upper than I thought it would be when I bought it. Oh well, the adult life :)

Yeah for sure...lol Housed can be like that. My cousin and her husband have a house they bought like 2 or 3 years ago and they just found mold in the basement, all inside the walls and everything. From what they say it's all going to have to be torn out so the mold can be taken care of. It's a nice finished basement too.....

Back
Top Bottom