today's not my day...

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
okay so it starts off with me driving on the freeway on ramp and then the whole car feeling up with smoke threw the pedal's and not being able to see anything and almost crashing! (turn's out my brother forgot to put oil.... he drove it yesterday with no oil!!!!!(he's always so bia at my to put oil and he dosent even)) so i hadda go buy oil, 16bux outta my pocket.... run's perfect now... next i dropped my bro off at work, heading home in his other car. i turn on the main street, the speed limit's 25mph i was going around 40ish (shh) and there was a cop behind me hahah, i thought it was someone else though.... he'd like stay on my tail so i sped up then he'd speed up with me i felt like flooring it but helllllllllllll no i cant afford a ticket haha end's up he pull's me over everything's all cool we talk for a min about bs around the town and he lets me go like nothin happened. but still just wow, bad day........ :(

Is that it ? LOL it cost you 16 bucks for oil and thats your bad day?. No offence mate but for the majority of the world that's probably a good day.

Now if you had have said that you spent the day buying and fitting a body kit to your clio..THEN we would sympathise with you for having a terrible day :D

some of the people in Burma would probably say they had a worse day... but then again you did pay 16 bucks for oil... It's a hard call.

If that's a bad day then what's a normal day like?
Wake up and find 3 beautiful women cooking breakfast for you? Then leave for work and find out someone parked a ferrari infront of your door and left the keys in? Then get out of work 5 hours earlier because there was some meeting that you didn't need to go to and when you arrived home not only did you find out that those 3 women also cleaned your house and made dinner but also forgot their wallets (obviously full of money) on your table?
So that's the kind of life you live? :D

Back
Top Bottom