Today was such an amazing day!

rohan23

Fully Optimized
The Ravens beat the Saints, the Steelers lost to the Jets *cough* Tommy Boy *cough* and I got a 95% in my Calculus class which means I never have to take it again! How was everyone's day?

Was able to avoid the spectator fee by registering for a VIP media pass at our local (mini) track. Got to watch races and take photos, so I'd say it was a decent day. While I wanted to race, $85 is a little much every week.

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

The Ravens beat the Saints, the Steelers lost to the Jets *cough* Tommy Boy *cough* and I got a 95% in my Calculus class which means I never have to take it again! How was everyone's day?
Hater.....lol

You're just bitter because the Steelers beat the Ravens a few weeks ago. Besides, if we win against the Browns in 2 weeks we win the division over Baltimore........HA

Hater.....lol

You're just bitter because the Steelers beat the Ravens a few weeks ago. Besides, if we win against the Browns in 2 weeks we win the division over Baltimore........HA

Ha!:D

How did the first game go? Bazinga!

They play the Ravens on the 26th. The Browns are a good team. They did beat the Saints and Patriots. Most of the games they lost were within 3 points. It's going to be a great games for both our teams.

Back
Top Bottom