Today is one of the greatest days of my life.

Well then I would say you're lucky. There's lots of girls that look at me though. Some of the 20-22 year olds look at me. LOL. :D Even in 7th & 8th grade there were a few.

There's been plenty of times I could've lost my virginity. Kinda glad I didn't, strange as it seems.

I'm technically a "virgin" when I want to be. :D

I wonder what girls think of that. If you tell them that is. LOL. "I'm only a virgin when I want to be." *girl gives you weird stare*

Not like that. If you want to get with a chick, tell her you're a virgin and just haven't found the right person yet. Girls dig that for some reason. Then tell her later on if you had to lose it tonight, that you wish it would be a girl who was even half as amazing as her.

Not like that. If you want to get with a chick, tell her you're a virgin and just haven't found the right person yet. Girls dig that for some reason. Then tell her later on if you had to lose it tonight, that you wish it would be a girl who was even half as amazing as her.

LOL, I know what you meant. I was just having a little fun with you. But yeah, I understand what you means by girls digging that a guy's a virgin. You're seriously guaranteed to get laid at my school if you ask a girl out and tell her you're a virgin. :p :D

Back
Top Bottom