Today 1H of school

X1337

Fully Optimized
yea, like other people I get to stay there for 1 hour to get my classes, picture etc.. than im off for the rest of the day :eek:

My school does half days, a noraml day is from 8 to 3 so a half day is 8 to 12 on half days we do a enitre 8 classes so about 16 mines per class.

I go to school when I want to and stay home when I want to...

but really, did u need to make a thread about how u had 1h of school today? If I'd make thread everytime I had less school or work than I normally have people would be calling me a spammer. ;)

ERm, 1h seems really short why not half a day? Tomorrow is my last full day till the 13th going to spain on the 7th.

Nik00117 said:
My school does half days, a noraml day is from 8 to 3 so a half day is 8 to 12 on half days we do a enitre 8 classes so about 16 mines per class.
8 is quite an early start for a school!!

lol well 1 is homeroom so its more like 7. And we do block days. So day 1 is
Sci
CSS
History
Cisco

Day 2 is
German II
Lit
Math
Homeroom

So its not as bad as you might think. And often times by your senior year you only need to go on day 1. I know a lot of seniors who don't go on Day 2 because they only need 3 or 4 classes. Or some seniors only need 1 class period etc, very few seniors if any take a full 8 classes.

I start tomorrow

Block A-B-C-D
SS, FM, EN, Path math (Math but your speed, I go normal) and band

i start school... on 9/11... very ominous day to start off your junior year, but... what can i do, my school system is screwed up. school is 7:30 am - 2:15 pm.

Back
Top Bottom