Timeouts

Omgi joined a random flash help forum a while back to get help with a flash thingy i was making and they just generaly abuse noobies over there even the mods .So i got majour revenge by waiting a few months made some helpfull posts then neg repped each member that had abused me one by one in the space of a month .No doubt i got a load of PM's saying stupid noobie and other random BS but i just told them you upset me but i didnt get mad i got even .

I pretty much like all the long standing members here too . I sometimes disagree with brookfield but he knows the score that we are fine realy and i dont hate him just the way he does stuff sometimes

do you remeber the forum i wanna join see what happens :D

You bided your time, and when the hour of revenge came, you struck. Like a cobra. On speed.

i stuck them one by one .THing is they didnt see it coming cos i hade made some posts in the few months say a coupla hundred .so they all thought i was safe and part of the whole member thets abuse noobies thing .I played along for a few months then i just struck out of nowhere .Thets just say i was treated kinda like furby is here .Luckily that dump closed about 3 months after i left .Mainly cos i reported them to their host
do you remeber the forum i wanna join see what happens :D

Got closed after i reported them to their host .I dunno if it just died or cos i reprted .either way i was glad . I also emailed a few of the smart arses whose emails i had picked up winding them up lol . ANyway that was way back then . about 3 weeks after i joined here so i have lost it all since then

And the moral is, less DBEs make for a happier muz.

Now back on topic,

I for one am willing to donate a sum of money to help the cause. I am sure that if some of the members donate money we could raise up quite a sum that can be used to make the forum less error-prone.

And the moral is, less DBEs make for a happier muz.

Now back on topic,

I for one am willing to donate a sum of money to help the cause. I am sure that if some of the members donate money we could raise up quite a sum that can be used to make the forum less error-prone.

Dude if the dbes continue i might have to take out my ninja costume again .If it still fits lol .

anyway about your suggestion see here its been tried and david said no
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=56948

Yeah I know, I just wanted to see if maybe we can get all fired up like in those Karate Kids movies and like join forces... Whatever, I am staying here, but I would prefer to have my stay more comfortable.

lets all write angry emails to the makers of vB!!

ANGRY MOB!!!!

mob.jpg

I really like this forum and I would not leave it, but these errors are getting on my nerves.. I really don't like logging on and seeing a DBE.

How about just deleting everyone's account and start all over? Then we'll all create new accounts to go with the new software of the forum?

OMG, had too much pizza tonight. Farting all over the place....

Try some beans, that should help... or not..

Deleting everyone's account will be fine with me (I have a measely post count), but I am sure a lot of other members will disagree. PR will suffer too.

Back
Top Bottom