Time for another girl? -Relationship stuff-

Status
Not open for further replies.

StratosP

Fully Optimized
I'm not really the lovey-dovey guy, but I'm have some problems. I have this girlfriend, we've been together for a VERY short while, say around a month or two. Shes nice, but, it seems that we don't do much together. She's a very boring person. Talks about things I don't really care about. Texts me 24/7, I have a life you know, my whole life doesn't involve just her.

Well, there's this other girl, she likes me, but I don't think it's a crush. Shes nice, funny, outgoing and sporty. Shes moving schools though, so I won't get to see her much.

Well, I don't take life very seriously. I'm a very laid back person so if you can't help me don't worry, I'll manage, I just need your input on this.

Party on! xD

How old are you? I would say, take her out when you can. Take her to parties, movies, just to hang out. Texting is good for communicating small things, but for conversations... I don't like it a whole lot then. Except in class, haha.

i had a similar situation...kinda, but thats another story

if u feel like your spending too much time, tell her, say something like " i think were moving too fast, , spending too much time together so early in a realationship, we should give eachother some space until we get closer together." or someother sedemental crap like that :D

it makes you look like you care, and if she dosent like it, then she might end it there, win win :D

I'm not really the lovey-dovey guy, but I'm have some problems. I have this girlfriend, we've been together for a VERY short while, say around a month or two. Shes nice, but, it seems that we don't do much together. She's a very boring person. Talks about things I don't really care about. Texts me 24/7, I have a life you know, my whole life doesn't involve just her.

Well, there's this other girl, she likes me, but I don't think it's a crush. Shes nice, funny, outgoing and sporty. Shes moving schools though, so I won't get to see her much.

Well, I don't take life very seriously. I'm a very laid back person so if you can't help me don't worry, I'll manage, I just need your input on this.

Party on! xD

Get the boring girl to have a threesome with the fun girl. That should spice things up quite a bit.

But I don't think I'm interested in her. Shes pretty and nice, but not my thing. How can I end it without hurting her, or how can I make her dump me?

And I can tell that I don't like her because I'm thinking of other girls and I'd rather be single tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom