Three weeks of thirds

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Well It goes like this, 2 sundays ago I went and saw Shrek 3 with some friends. It was funny, but not as good as the first two.

Last week sunday, I saw Spiderman 3. Don't see it if you havn't.

Now today (sunday), thanks to Intel's retail edge, I get to see Pirates of the Caribean 3 for free!

Hence the title, "three weeks of thirds" I can't wait for the movie tonight. It's free, with popcorn and soda included, as well as a raffel. Last retail edge thing a guy won a Quad core extreme!

When I get back tonight, I'll let you know how the movie was, or if I won anything (crosses fingers)

Not to spoil your night, but I didn't think Pirates 3 was very good. Saw it at the drive in with some people...

It was just really confusing and didn't have the same funny edge as the first one.

I've heard mixed reviews of spiderman 3. I might rent it once it comes out, I liked the first two but I'm not much for thirds although terminator 3 was awesome!
I'm probably gonna see shrek 3, I liked the first two so I figure I might like the third.
As for pirates, I saw the first one and wasn't that impressed. It was a cool movie, but not on my top list so I skipped the second and will skip the third.

Shrek 3 was ... alright. Nothing like the other two, I was kinda disappointed; still worth seeing if you're a fan.

I'm not much of a shriek fan, but I heard mixed reviews on Spiderman 3 also..To each his own I suppose.

@Celegorm , A free movie is worth the seeing , especially if it has free popcorn.. :p

my brothers friend downloaded at worlds end and burned it on 2 dvds(its that long) my brother said it was good at the theater and on the disk :D

Well, got back at 12:30 last night, but it was well worth it. The movie rocked. Only Intel could make that kind of presentation fun.

I did learn 2 Interesting things that Intel is planing for their processors. Information on those available here.

I'm really looking forward to shrek 3 because I really enjoyed the first two. What is the story line to it?

Well, got back at 12:30 last night, but it was well worth it. The movie rocked. Only Intel could make that kind of presentation fun.

I did learn 2 Interesting things that Intel is planing for their processors. Information on those available here.

Any luck on the raffel?

I'm really looking forward to shrek 3 because I really enjoyed the first two. What is the story line to it?

Any luck on the raffel?

With out giving too much away A king dies, and Shrek needs to put a replacement on the throne because he doesn't want to be king. I loved that movie and so did half of my friends, the other half didn't like it as much as the first two.

I won a multi-tool thing. It's kinda cool, it has a level, and 2x2 skrew bits that are hidden untill you need them, with a built in flashlight on it as well.

Back
Top Bottom