Three Jessicas

Jessica Biel, hands down. Sexy as hell.

Pretty obvious that the majority of votes that went to Jessica Simpson are because of her chest. Well ... 2 possibilities. 1) They're fake. Well, good for you, have fun trying to get a girl like that in the REAL WORLD; cos your chances are very slim. 2) They're natural. And thus they'll be down to her knees by the time she hits her early 50's. Not a good look, I'm sure.

Jessica Alba comes as a close second for me but what let her down is the fact that in most of her pictures (photoshopped to buggery or not) her stomach seems to getting closer and closer to what resembles a six-pack in each picture I see. Eugh.

Slayer, I take back anything I have ever said to you. You are the epitome of goodness and fairness if you believe that. You rock!

Thel

Pretty obvious that the majority of votes that went to Jessica Simpson are because of her chest. Well ... 2 possibilities. 1) They're fake. Well, good for you, have fun trying to get a girl like that in the REAL WORLD; cos your chances are very slim. 2) They're natural. And thus they'll be down to her knees by the time she hits her early 50's. Not a good look, I'm sure.

Jessica Alba comes as a close second for me but what let her down is the fact that in most of her pictures (photoshopped to buggery or not) her stomach seems to getting closer and closer to what resembles a six-pack in each picture I see. Eugh.

Agreed. Too bad Jessica Simpson's brains aren't as big as her breasts.

I could not have put i better myself:)

Back
Top Bottom