The thread of no meaning..

TRDCorolla said:
Lol, I just use my scroll wheel on my mouse to browse down really fast, hehe. I got the bold words though.

You know what> That Peugot is in my NFSU2 game. I never use it though because it's so slow, even with mods.

haha.. its a nice car to drive for real.. mines only a 1.4HDi, but its pretty nippy.. its a relativley small, light car, and with the torque from a diesel engine, its pretty good.. i love it, good fun to drive :D

I'll bet the handling is excellent on it because of the size. My whole life, I've been driving compact import sedans. Hmmm, lets see. First it was the Mitsubishi Mirage, than Nissan Altima, and now the Toyota Corolla. I'm really liking the new Honda Civic Si.

yeah, it is good for handling, i live in the countryside, so ive got all the windy country roads to play on.. its great fun going around there in it.. i know the roads now too, so i know when i can push it or when to lay back a bit.. its great fun to go round some of the corners though.. hehe, gotta love the sound of tyres squealing..

the honda civic is one car i would LOVE to drive, i love the civic type R, very impressive car.. could have alot of fun with that one :)

id like to get a fast car, like the civic, and have a track day.. that would be soo much fun..

Back
Top Bottom