The thread of no meaning..

natej315 said:
so this is a thread about absolutly nothing?

Actually no, this thread is about those questions that are always in your mind but you are afraid to ask, so you can ask them here.

Spec said:
Actually no, this thread is about those questions that are always in your mind but you are afraid to ask, so you can ask them here.

My question hmm
Why am I so dang depressed all the time:( and
Why do girls have to be so cold.....

the answer to question one probably lies in question 2...

the answer to question 2, is because you havn't found the right one yet.

a perfect match implies a perfect match of both halves, when you find someone and you are a perfect match (i.e you're both into each other), then they won't be cold anymore...

the alternative answer [2] is because they are women, get used to it, cause it'll never fully go away!

root said:
the answer to question one probably lies in question 2...

the answer to question 2, is because you havn't found the right one yet.

a perfect match implies a perfect match of both halves, when you find someone and you are a perfect match (i.e you're both into each other), then they won't be cold anymore...

the alternative answer [2] is because they are women, get used to it, cause it'll never fully go away!

Cant wait till I find her....

Trivium Nate said:
My question hmm
Why am I so dang depressed all the time:( and
Why do girls have to be so cold.....
well to be brutally honest, if ur in hs
then its because girls think theyre hot shit, even if ther ugly, and ther all bitches, as soon as guys get over them, they come crawlin back :D

boardordi3 said:
well to be brutally honest, if ur in hs
then its because girls think theyre hot shit, even if ther ugly, and ther all bitches, as soon as guys get over them, they come crawlin back :D

Yeah guess your right....

Trivium Nate said:
Cant wait till I find her....

you will eventually.. it takes time, but eventually you will find 'the one'

dont be depressed, life is too short for that!! go out and have some fun!!

my question..

why cant my bank balance be positive so that i can actually finish off doing stuff to my car?!?!
second.. can anyone lend me 140 for some new front lights? haha j/k..

I must say im sorry for always bringing my personle problems and stuff on this forum!

Thorpe what kind fo car do you have?

Trivium Nate said:
I must say im sorry for always bringing my personle problems and stuff on this forum!

Thorpe what kind fo car do you have?

Hmm...you sure do know how to contradict yourself...If I can recall, you made a thread at ct, saying fuck cf..fuck thorpe..fuck brrok...that place is gay, I hate them all, they ban me for no reason..I know becasue Im the one that edited the thread, and now u come back..f :rolleyes: ;)

Back
Top Bottom