For those of you who who thinks I am on a bare account.../Careful with links!

What I meant with the images is that I've modified CF in order that I'll only have the main stuff that I need to have. I blocked several images, making it almost impossible to go to Webhosting and Technical. It helps with the tidyness of the forum.

As for the link, if you look on where the link leads to, it'll say www.google.com. If it would have been a phising site, yo9u could have been into trouble.

yea i see the point of the link. it is a good wake up call,
not to sure about your bare acount though

Yea, I was confused with the whole "bare account" thing too.

I don't have CF customized and always go "only in the real placeds people goes to." :D

i think he is telling you to beware of links, they can go to anywhere even if they show one address.. the trick is to look in the bottom left of your screen before you click, that tells you where you are gonna end up.. if it aint somewhere you recognise, dont click..

yeah I've always done that when browsing the net, somehow some links in photos don't even show you the link in the bottom left corner so that's ultra-suspicious but I guess people could be caught off guard in a relaxed CF forum.

Add me to the list of people who are extremely confused right now.

As for the "bare account" thing so you can go to "the real placeds people goes to"... err... it just looks like the webhosting & technical forums have been minimized and images disabled.

i believe clicking on the ^ arrows on the title of the forum you don't want to appear minimizes it...much easier ;)

Back
Top Bottom