thorpe park

Sure, if I was 18. My parents buy lotto tickets anyway. If we win, I'll fund a CF meet :)

Ok... most people posting in here are from the US lol.

It's a fright night tomorrow which means the parkopens until 10pm and they have the rides in the dark and they seem like they are going faster etc. to scare you.

I will probably be there from 10am - 10pm if I go, come on guys... someone on this massive forum must be interested in going, I will meet you in the Park or w/e providing you have a mobile phone.

somewhere like birmingham would be good. its kind of central and surely you can just hop on a train to get there?

Why the hell would we go to Birmingham??? (No offence to the Brummies lol)

At least would need to choose somewhere interesting to go to......

Why the hell would we go to Birmingham??? (No offence to the Brummies lol)

At least would need to choose somewhere interesting to go to......
its kind of convenient for me :p
and with the big train station it must be kind of easy to get to, but i mean i could go a bit further out than that, but without a car im kind of limited

Lol random

looks like no one from here wants to go... Maybe next season when it opens again.
I know Mark will probably be in however I will have to go up on my own and meet the Thorpe Fanboys on my own lol... I have an annual pass. :)

lol, ive got the same surname as the place and i dont even have a pass... lol...

birmingham train station may be interesting.. dont think my car will agree with the tracks :)

lol, ive got the same surname as the place and i dont even have a pass... lol...

birmingham train station may be interesting.. dont think my car will agree with the tracks :)
lol it looks pretty cool seeing a thread called "thorpe park" then last reply by "mark thorpe" :)
and lol, maybe you should just drive on the road to the train station, might be a bit safer ;)

Lmao.. I just read this post aloud!

Maybe your car won't agree with the tracks.. It will probably not get on very will with the other traffic on the tracks!!

You should get a pass on opening day next season!

It's like £95 or £19 using Tesco Clubcard vouchers... That's what I did.

i dont like theme parks and i dont like birmingham train station either cos its underground and horrible

i think maybe manchester would be an easier place to meet :D

Back
Top Bottom