The Thomas Crown Affair

UK31337

Fully Optimized
I saw it on TV last night.

I was looking forward to it because I'd never seen it, but it turned out to be a truly rubbish film.

Any of you seen it?

yep and it is truly rubbish as you said...but why did you think it was going to be good? i mean it has Peirce Brosnan in one of the worst actors of our decade....

The only films that i would like to watch with Pierce Brosnan in it is James Bonds films ... and only then i don't appreciate his acting seeing as i don't believe that he deserves it, i just watch it to check out the plot and the gadgets ... there is NOTHING about character ... which in most good movies is the very core of the film

^^^^

totally true...i also like to watch the James bond films but just for the gadgets... but even then Peirce Brosnan is no Sean Connery

cantona said:
yep and it is truly rubbish as you said...but why did you think it was going to be good? i mean it has Peirce Brosnan in one of the worst actors of our decade....

Well you can't say he is the WORST, because he's pretty good as James Bond (Although the best Bond was undoubtedly Sean Connery).

Back
Top Bottom