Thnx ALL

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Well I am HERE to say THNX alot guys and girlz for helping me out and i have done my hardest to help you guys thnx again sorry i am leaving.

1-0 joking i cant be botherd to wait to right this till i am a guru but here we are 900 post somet like that and 100 more till guru so thnx alot all here are the names for people that have been greatfull and helpfull to me .
Lord Kalthorn,David Lindon,athlon64fx thnk you for the help on your web,~mr mixx~,matt,Slayer,airiox,alvino,Dynamix thnx 4 the vbull i am going to buy this when i get payed,crazyman143,FuRgy,rakedog,broknhabit,NetLight thnx 4 replying to that P.M not,Giancarlo,GeforcebOY,AMD ZEN thnx alot AMD for letting me in your forums and other help to,Morpheus,xx cobra xx thnx me:WHAT FOR? i dont no,CarpeNoctem,root,Novartic,winterfreshpwnz,technoman,TibsBeatAll,
soccerfan,The_Other_One and the rest, you no who u are.

You really should work on your typing skills. I can't understand fully what you are attempting to say.

I can understand.

Anyway - on that pm I didn't understand the question plus it cheeses me off when people expect me to know an answer and PM me for it. That's why I help out - on the forums - on the subjects I understand best.

its ok netlight, what i am trying to say is i aint waiting till i am a GURU to put that topic down to say thnx all for your help to me and mine to you, alot of people say yes i am a member, guru things like congrats cobra for becomeing a guru nearly you no i mean now.

David were in UK are you from.

Back
Top Bottom