Things we miss about old CF.

I think people have a tendency to look at the past through rose tinted glasses, personally I liked Maurice but there was alot of tension when he was on here which is why he was eventually banned. Its always sad that some members are no longer around but thats how forums go

I think people have a tendency to look at the past through rose tinted glasses, personally I liked Maurice but there was alot of tension when he was on here which is why he was eventually banned. Its always sad that some members are no longer around but thats how forums go
Very true.

Exactly....

x4

^2

I haven't been here too terribly long, and TBH, I don't know a few of the names you guys are slinging. However, I do hope some of the current people don't ever leave--especially AR, and Celegorm. Out of everyone, those two have definitely helped me the most and I see them contributing all the time. I also wish ATF was still around more often.

However, David, I know you mentioned "that's how forums go", so can I ask why ~mr. mixx~ is still a mod? He hasn't posted in like 2 months... I'm just wondering because if you haven't noticed that, I thought I'd point it out. It's nice to have mods who contribute...I think we can all think of a few people who would make a good replacement!

I haven't been here too terribly long, and TBH, I don't know a few of the names you guys are slinging. However, I do hope some of the current people don't ever leave--especially AR, and Celegorm. Out of everyone, those two have definitely helped me the most and I see them contributing all the time. I also wish ATF was still around more often.

However, David, I know you mentioned "that's how forums go", so can I ask why ~mr. mixx~ is still a mod? He hasn't posted in like 2 months... I'm just wondering because if you haven't noticed that, I thought I'd point it out. It's nice to have mods who contribute...I think we can all think of a few people who would make a good replacement!

A replacement of inactive moderators already happened, not that long ago. AR and Tommy Boy got their position. I don't think that Dave will be recruiting more mods anytime soon bro.

Back
Top Bottom