They are making movies for Halo and Doom!!!

....i am sad. every time they try to make movies of games they fail badly. final fantasy. street fighter. resident evil. all of them i knew aboot doom. the rock is in it or something. didnt kno aboot halo.

my mate mentioned about a halo movie on friday. news about the doom movie!

i dont think they'll be near as briliant as the games

I actually liked the final fantasy movie. I think the Street Fighter was a flop though, and Mortal Combat in a way.
I didn't mind Resident Evil either...

Kage said:
I actually liked the final fantasy movie. I think the Street Fighter was a flop though, and Mortal Combat in a way.
I didn't mind Resident Evil either...

I liked the final fantasy movie too. I don't think in any way was the mortal kombat movies a flop.

i would go see that halo movie in a second. man microsoft is demanding arent they? doom is going to be a flop, it doesnt even have anything to do with mars.

they will propably both suck, but it's halo and everybody is going to go see it,lol. Doom i would only buy, i wouldn't go see it.

didnt u read what it said!!! $75 million into the movie before actors and such, most movies are about $30 million maybe $50 tops. this beats both of those. and bungie wrote it so it wont suck like other games into movies where other people write the scripts

Back
Top Bottom