Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #1
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken
Default thewildpig may like to read this...

found this on another forum, and it made me think of the wild pig, and how stupid he is... sorry good people, but here goes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBeat-Jazz
4. When I lived in Canada, I was absolutely disgusted at how I was treated by Canadian people. I have never been anywhere in my life with the level of disrespect and racism as Canada. I never plan on going back, sorry to all of you good Canadian people.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:49 PM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: thewildpig may like to read this...

I guess it depends where you are in Canada. It's the same in the US. There are certain regions in our country who still believe in white supremacy and are incredibly racist.

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
Daemon Poster

I know Alvino...I can't stand those damn New England people either:P

JKJKJK
Ahyoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 04:06 AM   #4
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Yeah thats it.

Start it allllll over again.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #5
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber314Chicken View Post
found this on another forum, and it made me think of the wild pig, and how stupid he is... sorry good people, but here goes:
This is pointless, it's just like your teasing Canada...
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:21 AM   #6
Daemon Poster

i went to palm springs last week, i must say.... the people there are like stuck up, rude, quiet, a bunch of stuff. even the people working like someone asked a lady about a sale on shoes and then the lady said she doesnt know dont ask her ask someone else and all's she was doing was standing there hahah over here where i live its good not very many rude people though. it all depends on the area you live in. not the country at all..... there's places in iraq and africa that are better than places in US!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:47 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic4Christ View Post
i went to palm springs last week, i must say.... the people there are like stuck up, rude, quiet, a bunch of stuff. even the people working like someone asked a lady about a sale on shoes and then the lady said she doesnt know dont ask her ask someone else and all's she was doing was standing there hahah over here where i live its good not very many rude people though. it all depends on the area you live in. not the country at all..... there's places in iraq and africa that are better than places in US!
Agreed. You can't just say Canada sucks because one town is screwed up. I bet heaps of towns suck in USA
StratosP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #8
Daemon Poster

Yeah Montreal is SICK....My whole trip consisted of going from the Strip club, to the bar,to the hotel,back to the strip club,to the bar, and back to the Hotel....I don't remember much of it but lets just blame that on the level of intoxication I held the entire trip up there....And I'm sorry but like others said I can think of a million places here in the states that are HORRIBLE...I'd rather be disrespected by a Canadian than shot by a thug in the ghetto for no reason....Maybe that dude was just a dickhead to people while he was there and the people just disrespected him the whole time.... Shoot come to my house and be a jerk and I will disrespect him all the time too....LMAO....Love to my northern neighbors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Raidmax Smilodon Extreme Black Case -|-AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE @ 3829.50 Mhz (18.5 x 207, vcore 1.424, NB 2600 mhz, HT link 2200 mhz) -|- Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283V -|- Gigabyte MA790XT-UD4P Mobo -|- G. Skill 6Gb (3 x 2Gb) DDR3 1333 RAM 7-7-7-18-2t -|- WD Caviar 7200 RPM 1 TB HDD -|- OCZ GameXtreme 700W -|- Radeon 4870 1Gb @ 780/1050 -|- Asus VW202NR 20" wide-screen -|- Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit -|- Saitek Cyborg Keyboard -|- Razer Lachesis Mouse
PokerDegenerate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 03:20 PM   #9
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratosP View Post
Agreed. You can't just say Canada sucks because one town is screwed up. I bet heaps of towns suck in USA
yea. I've been on vacation and we've been in some shady towns, and some really nice towns. Its all about where you are.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #10
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

meh, when i went to Canada i thought it was an amazing country, i thought the people there were very friendly.. beautiful place too

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote