Is there life on mars?

i think there used to be... not sure about now though, thats just a rock, its gotta be

i dont doubt there isnt life out there, i think anybody denying that there is no life in the universe is just dumb, plain and simple, there are infinite galaxies

when you sit back and REALLY think about the universe, its a really weird feeling, like if your not uber religious and just seriously sit back and think "what REALLY happens when i die?" i was raised as a christian, and i do believe in god, but i just idk, i think things should be proved, and i sometimes find myself thinking, what will really happen? something has to happen, but what is it? do i just go to sleep? what happens?! weird to think about...

Yup Ive questioned my science and geography professors about extraterrestrial life, and all stated that: "I believe there is a high possibility that there is another planet around the same distance from their sun with the ability to sustain life.

Now the only thing is how far is the nearest other SUN? too far to ever explore. And what would they look like? who knows? i too am one to have been raised in the roman catholic church and believe in GOD yet i do question many things and want to know the answers to them.

I saw this on the news today.

NASA claims it's a rock, but many won't take that for an answer.

I think it kind of looks like Jesus.

It's not a human on Mars, that's a bit farfetched. Same with the bigfoot thing. I am bigfoot. I wear size 14! lol, its actually the abominable snow man...

Yup Ive questioned my science and geography professors about extraterrestrial life, and all stated that: "I believe there is a high possibility that there is another planet around the same distance from their sun with the ability to sustain life.

Now the only thing is how far is the nearest other SUN? too far to ever explore. And what would they look like? who knows? i too am one to have been raised in the roman catholic church and believe in GOD yet i do question many things and want to know the answers to them.
The nearest other sun is over four light year away, so as light travels at around 186,000 miles a second, not a chance, but the latest telescopes have detected a star which appears to have several planets orbiting it, amazing but sadly we'll never have ftl spacecraft like Startrek.

Back
Top Bottom