Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis
Default Re: Is there a full moon or something coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysky View Post
I know the "newer members" are starting to make me mad and i am afraid that i am going to get my self banned
Trust me buddy, there are times these days that I wish I wasn't a mod. The things I have to say to some people would be completely worth the ban that would result from it. However, I feel a responsibility to this forum, a responsibility to uphold peace- that is what a moderator is supposed to do. I love my job on this forum and so I try to be as unbiased as I can be.

My advice to you is to hold in the frustration that you feel at certain posts. Feel free to IM me if you need to talk about something... For all you know, we may agree.

Thelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #12
Fully Optimized

this is what happens when you hold in your frustration.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #13
Daemon Poster

i noticed some new members who are close to 100 posts in about 1 day.. spamming?
Nvidia 7600 GS 256 MB PCI-E 16x
jo5h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #14
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to LukaszR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo5h View Post
i noticed some new members who are close to 100 posts in about 1 day.. spamming?
probably...making pointless two or one word replies...

I really don't understand why some people take post count so seriously...its not like it gets you anything special...

www.Cyber-Talk.ca League of Legends and Gaming Community
LukaszR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 05:35 PM   #15
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo5h View Post
I noticed this too and can definitely name a few new members that I wish didn't sign up. Honestly, I don't know what they are trying to prove. If you don't have anything marginally constructive to say, then don't post it! Ugh. That is one reason I love the rep system (it tends to be a love/hate thing here on this forum if any of you haven't noticed)...because without it, people would be judged by post counts instead of "knowledge". Now, yes blah blah blah, there are pros and cons to that too but that's for a different thread....
Old 03-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #16
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think im just bored. I should go find something to do than trying to find places to prove people wrong or start arguments.
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #17
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post
I think im just bored. I should go find something to do than trying to find places to prove people wrong or start arguments.
IDK. I think that some people have to correct the people who are wrong, though. Like that idiot jarlmaster guy or whatever that's been posting BS up and down the forum for the past few days thinking he knows everything about computers--he's been wrong on almost everything he's posted and it's really pissing me and others off.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:12 PM   #18
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
ILike that idiot jarlmaster guy or whatever that's been posting BS up and down the forum for the past few days thinking he knows everything about computers--he's been wrong on almost everything he's posted and it's really pissing me and others off.
haha, Im actually having fun in that thread. I guess that shows how bored i am.
Im tempted to follow him around and antagonize him. But I think I will be banned, so i will be mature and leave him alone.
Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_56013 View Post
Like that idiot jarlmaster guy or whatever that's been posting BS up and down the forum for the past few days
do you really think posting this stuff is going to help stop arguing on the forum?

KMATB
Lowndsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:22 PM   #20
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Rubber314Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy146 View Post
Right dude, every thread theres something. Its that time of the month for some people
eww, gross.

Anyways, its the full moon between two Friday the 13ths... I think something is up.