THEpiGUY

Re: ThePigGuy

Thanks! Lol, not sure if you said it on purpose, but it's "The pi guy" (w/o spaces) as in pi = 3.1415926535...need I say more? I got this nickname because I (for some reason that I do not even know) memorized the first 100 digits of pi. Everyone used to tell me to recite it, and they all think I'm just making it up. I'm a big math nerd, mainly algebraic math... No offense taken though if you misspelled it by accident, everyone on Xbox Live pronounces it like that.

And I'm looking forward to today, just about to head up to Auburn to watch the Alabama/Auburn game on my brother's wide screen TV. Then there's OSU vs. Michigan, and USC vs. Cal. Big day for college football, and I'm a big football fan.

Thanks again!

THEpiGUY said:
Thanks! Lol, not sure if you said it on purpose, but it's "The pi guy" (w/o spaces) as in pi = 3.1415926535...need I say more? I got this nickname because I (for some reason that I do not even know) memorized the first 100 digits of pi. Everyone used to tell me to recite it, and they all think I'm just making it up. I'm a big math nerd, mainly algebraic math... No offense taken though if you misspelled it by accident, everyone on Xbox Live pronounces it like that.

And I'm looking forward to today, just about to head up to Auburn to watch the Alabama/Auburn game on my brother's wide screen TV. Then there's OSU vs. Michigan, and USC vs. Cal. Big day for college football, and I'm a big football fan.

Thanks again!

GO MICHIGAN

2:30 central time!!! wootaostjaahj

Haha, I laughed at the name. It's ThePiGuy, not ThePigGuy. :p

THEpiGUY said:

Thanks again!
Weord, I always used to see two Gs.

Back
Top Bottom