Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-23-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Thanksgiving dinner

Oh man...just got done with my Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, veggie appetizers.

And for dessert, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, something we all love called pretzel salad (doubt if anyone knows what that is), apple pie too.

All in all I'd have to say it was a pretty successful dinner, three cheers to the chef(s)!

What'd you guys have good to eat today?

.....And now.....the Triptophan is kicking in..........
__________________

__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:00 PM   #2
In Runtime
 
livemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 168
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Wha? Already?


Umm...I normally eat my thanksgiving dinner at umm...Dinner time.
__________________

__________________
(^)_(^)
livemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:03 PM   #3
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Yeah, we had the dinner a little early, split family, so other members had to go to their other families houses for dinner there too. So we were stuck doing it earlier because the other familines didn't want to compromise.
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #4
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
Oh man...just got done with my Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, cranberry sauce, veggie appetizers.

And for dessert, pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, something we all love called pretzel salad (doubt if anyone knows what that is), apple pie too.

All in all I'd have to say it was a pretty successful dinner, three cheers to the chef(s)!

What'd you guys have good to eat today?

.....And now.....the Triptophan is kicking in..........
i had fried chicken and chips cos in england we dont have thanksgiving
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
In Runtime
 
livemc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 168
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy
Yeah, we had the dinner a little early, split family, so other members had to go to their other families houses for dinner there too. So we were stuck doing it earlier because the other familines didn't want to compromise.
I see. My house is going to be jam packed in a few hours. Then, WE FEAST!
__________________
(^)_(^)
livemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:23 PM   #6
Golden Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 13,091
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

I think I'll just have my marinated steak and Primavera noodles. Our Thanksgiving was in October. Preety much the same as Tommy's dinner.
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 03:47 PM   #7
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Hmmm... our dinner will be early at 3. But not that early.. Damn LoL
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:46 PM   #8
Site Team
 
root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,006
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

well... I just got back from My girlfriends house... where quite a lot of us had gather to eat a thanks giving dinner...
on the menu there was.


Roast Turkey Wraped in Bacon,
Roast beef
Sausages wrapped in Bacon
Greens -(Boiled with Ham Hock)
Black Eye peas
Bread Rolls
Peas
Corn
Roast Parsnips
Stuffing
CornBread
Mashed Potatos.
and two types of gravy... (Beef Gravy and Turkey Gravy).


After this there was...
Peacan Pie,
Sweet Potato Pie,
White chocolate Cheesecake
Apple pie,
and
Ice cream
as well as some fruitand fresh cream that we ould have had with whatever dessert we wanted...

I washed that down with a couple of beers and feel so full that I feel sick...
__________________
I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian…
Im sick of people saying 'dont waste paper'. If trees wanted to live, they'd all carry guns.
"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; The inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:51 PM   #9
Golden Master
 
Tommy Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 8,463
Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by root
well... I just got back from My girlfriends house... where quite a lot of us had gather to eat a thanks giving dinner...
on the menu there was.


Roast Turkey Wraped in Bacon,
Roast beef
Sausages wrapped in Bacon
Greens -(Boiled with Ham Hock)
Black Eye peas
Bread Rolls
Peas
Corn
Roast Parsnips
Stuffing
CornBread
Mashed Potatos.
and two types of gravy... (Beef Gravy and Turkey Gravy).


After this there was...
Peacan Pie,
Sweet Potato Pie,
White chocolate Cheesecake
Apple pie,
and
Ice cream
as well as some fruitand fresh cream that we ould have had with whatever dessert we wanted...

I washed that down with a couple of beers and feel so full that I feel sick...
Niiiiiice!

Sounds like you had quite a good meal!

Now it's time to go to the gym tomorrow to work it all off! For me anyway.....lol
__________________
When all else fails...Ham Radio!

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
Baseband Member
 
k0nfident's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 71
Default Re: Thanksgiving dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser
I think I'll just have my marinated steak and Primavera noodles. Our Thanksgiving was in October. Preety much the same as Tommy's dinner.
Quote.
__________________

k0nfident is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0