Thank the big man above....

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
.... that this forums is well moderated and has good mods&admins, whilst browsing the forums i noticed what i thought would be an interesting or at least humorous thread about X360 CLASSIC Assassins Creed, but instead i found a thread laced with just random B****ing and arguing; not even anything justified, just petty and grobbly. Luckily it was then locked shut.

I'd like to use this as an example of the work the mods and admins do keeping this forum hitting the standards that it sets. and I'd like to use this opportunity to thank the Mods and admins for this.

Ta

I only just read that lol, pretty unexpected. Sek3o1 did sound odd but what you said D88 wasn't necessary IMO although it did make me laugh haha.

.... that this forums is well moderated and has good mods&admins, whilst browsing the forums i noticed what i thought would be an interesting or at least humorous thread about X360 CLASSIC Assassins Creed, but instead i found a thread laced with just random B****ing and arguing; not even anything justified, just petty and grobbly. Luckily it was then locked shut.

I'd like to use this as an example of the work the mods and admins do keeping this forum hitting the standards that it sets. and I'd like to use this opportunity to thank the Mods and admins for this.

Ta
Amen to that! BTW, anyone who supports Rangers is a good guy in my book
dance.gif
I was born in Portsmouth, but Pompey are so erratic, I gave up on them years ago, jeez mate, look how they go up & down, up & down in the Premier League!!!

Ta

well it's a known fact that when a certain subject other than a computer related thread is going on, the subject title will get different feed back. hopfully it's good feed back resulting in a successful thread.

on the other hand, sometimes threads turn sour and arguing..ect ...thread locked.

it happens on all forums, but here at CF we mods are here to do a job that was given us by the administrator (David) , and we mods are here to keep order on the forum....that's the job of the mod.

long story short....thankyou for you good feed back. :cool:

long story short....thankyou for you good feed back. :cool:

^^ What he said. Feed back is always nice. I'm not the one who acted in that thread, but it's reassuring to know that my teammates do a good job while I'm not around

yeah, i do know that David is pleased w/the progress of the moderation team...although i wish i could be here more to help out more, although i come on here on my free time.

just a heads up though, soon i will be on alot....i'm getting a high speed connection soon... Yeah !!:cool:

Back
Top Bottom