Texan thwarts burglary in England

Todays news of him rushing at break-neck speed [ha ha] to the area that had the devastating floods, a year ago, proves he is, plus, only 11% compensation has been paid to date, thank GOD he can't run for President again, now probably thousands of lives won't be lost in Iran!

Exactly, I can't wait till he's out, then maybe we can get this country back on a good track.

David Lindon said:
Thats a bit worrying if people in texas can watch us over here in for no reason!!!

Haha, the whole point of a public webcam is so others can see what it's like over there. It's not like we're spying on you guys or anything...

Jon. said:
Bush is a retard...

Word. I swear, nothing good has come out of his second term in office. All we've done is make the world hate us even more, and we've lost thousands of lives in Iraq, thanks to his justification that they had WMD's (which to this day still HAVE NOT been found). :rolleyes: He also has the worst public speaking skills I've ever seen. He makes himself look so dumb with his obvious and ridiculous statements.

I'm so glad I turn 18 in 2008 (my graduation year!), so I can vote. :D It can potentially be the first time a woman will be President, as Hillary Clinton is highly suspected to run for the Presidency. :)

you think bush has bad public speaking skills? well check out the polish president. he messed up the polish national anthem and he makes mistakes in every speech.

"fool me once.....sham....e...on me...you cant get fooled again" lmao

its supposed to be "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"

Back
Top Bottom