Test your speeds (a little fun, I'm bored)

from the other forum I got the test site link from, one poster had a friend at U of C and they ran the test, I copied the link :D

good grief X1337, you dont need to spam every server result you know, lol, also you can put all the pics in one post and put them side by side instead of vertically.

EDIT: oh and btw I noticed that you have the Bluff signpost on your desktop from another post ;) I've stood beside that :D

Deathstar said:
good grief X1337, you dont need to spam every server result you know, lol, also you can put all the pics in one post and put them side by side instead of horizontally.

Agree, but david has a limit on the images per post...I dont know why he just didnt post the best one..

~K-Pow~ said:
untitled-1.jpg

look at these f*****g blistering speeds
LMFAO Great heres mine
40156053.png

See my post

Deathstar said:
good grief X1337, you dont need to spam every server result you know, lol, also you can put all the pics in one post and put them side by side instead of horizontally.

EDIT: oh and btw I noticed that you have the Bluff signpost on your desktop from another post ;) I've stood beside that :D
what do you mean? I cant put them side by side.. Each post allows you to post 5 or 4 pictures not 10..

X1337 said:
what do you mean? I cant put them side by side.. Each post allows you to post 5 or 4 pictures not 10..
I wasn't aware of the pics per post limit, but if you post the url's one after the other instead of on different lines the images would be side by side instead of vertical. Also I made a typo in my previous post, I stated horizontal instead of vertical :eek:

or maybe, you know, use a little effort and put them into one image..

Anyways, I would post mine, but i gotta run, just closed the window (This is my second time viewing the site lol) I got a like 7565 or something like that, 75 something 5 ill post it on here later and itll be around there

Back
Top Bottom