Terrorist Attacks/Shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, this crap happens all day, every day. Every single hour, 53 people will be murdered around the world, and that's based off of reported numbers.

Secondly, don't get caught up in the news. Most of the stories you read and watch are fake. They are stories, in whole or in part, fabricated by entertainment industries.

I had a conversation with an acquaintance in the "News" business and she told me that they don't even have to find or investigate stories and are sometimes not even allowed to. They are told what to broadcast/print and that's it.

This latest Naval Yard shooting? Funny how the gun was at fault. The "AR-15 Shotgun" which sent politicians on another witch hunt for gun control. Funny too how they failed to mention that the shooter had called the police several times and reported that microwaves were making his skin vibrate, people were following him and he had voices in his head. They never mentioned that he had admitted himself to the VA hospital three times for schizophrenic symptoms and was sent packing with only sleeping pills each time. They also never mentioned that he legally obtained the firearm after passing both a state and a federal background check.

No, I imagine you'll never hear how little they care about the surfs, only how dangerous surfs can be and we need to protect the other surfs by taking away guns, ability to buy fertilizer in bulk, ability to travel with shampoo (that shit's dangerous).

Fear. Works every time.
It's how we got into Vietnam
It's how we got into Iraq (twice!)
It's how they get people to give up liberty after liberty.
It will be how we're sucked into the next war... whatever the hell that is (on guns? on clowns? on three-legged parapets?).
Fear is going to be the reason you beg the government to implant the upcoming RFID chip in you so you can be "safe from the terrorists"... (don't worry, they'll sell the idea much better than I just did)

"I would sacrifice liberty for freedom" ~ Some Random moron in a street interview when asked about "Terrorists" and possible martial law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom