Terms And Conditions

I'm going to be offering Online Support through my website soon and im just writing up my terms and conditions,could you guys just read through it and see if you can find anything wrong with it?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  1. This website is for the general viewing of the public
  2. This website is not to be copied,reverse engineered or profited off by anyone else but the webmaster (Luke Santillo)
  3. All Terms and Trademarks are property of there respective owners
  4. All Graphics And Logo's unless otherwise stated are the sole property of Luke's PC Solutions
  5. Any website linked to from the Luke's PC Solutions Website that are based outside of this domain (www.lukespcsolutions.info) are visited at your own risk
  6. Any Services purchased online come with a 3 Day Warranty
  7. Any Service Purchased online that require extra payment outside of the initial payment will be clearly conveyed to you (The Customer) before the service is started and this payment (If Any) must be paid within 7 days using the accepted Payment Methods as stated in the FAQ's
  8. If you wish to cancel an online service that has been ordered you will need to do so ASAP. If the order is canceled within 48 Hours of the scheduled time,initial fee will NOT be Refunded.
  9. Our Services are conducted at your authority therefore any data last will be YOUR Responsibility.
  10. Your Privacy is important to us,none of your information either inputted into the website or any data on your computer will not be opened or copied unless authorised
  11. Access to your computer will be at your authority, after support session please delete the remote access program.

About half of them have periods at the end and half don't (and that could just be a copy and paste thing).
Check the spaces after the commas ( , ).
I always spell authorise/authorize with a Z and not a S
Overall I think it's really good. Here are some suggestions that I see. Please don't feel offended as I'm only trying to help.

1. looks good

2. I think I would say 'profited off of by....'

3. do Terms and Trademarks need to be capitalized?

4. do Graphics And Logo's need capitalized? Don't think Logo's needs the apostraphy ( ' ). Comma ( , ) after Logo's and after stated

5. I think it seems a little wordy....maybe say 'Any websites linked outside of this domain (lukespcsolutions.info) are visited at your own risk.'

6. good

7. don't think (If Any) needs capitalized -- same for Payment Methods

8. I don't think ASAP is an acceptable thing to use in a Terms and Conditions. I think you need to be more specific. Maybe...'If you wish to cancel an online service that has been ordered you will need to do so prior to 48 Hours of the scheduled service time or your initial fee will NOT be refunded.'

9. Probably should be 'lost' and not 'last'. Responsibility doesn't need capitalized.

10. Your Privacy is important to us, so none of your information whether inputted into the website or stored on your computer will be opened, copied, or shared unless authorised. I also kind of have an issue with the 'opened' part. What do you consider 'opened' on the website because if you can't open it, you can't technically see what kind of service they are requesting.

11. ...after the support session...

# Any Services purchased online come with a 3 Day Warranty

# Our Services are conducted at your authority therefore any data last will be YOUR Responsibility.

If you wish to cancel an online service that has been ordered you will need to do so ASAP. If the order is canceled within 48 Hours of the scheduled time,initial fee will NOT be Refunded.
you need to check what distance selling regulations are in effect in your country.

I doubt that these three terms would be legal in the UK. -but you're not in the UK... so I don't know.

Most of that would not fly here in the US.
As far as the statements concerning the website itself, this statement would take care of all of those > This website and its content are copyright 2010 by lukespcsolutions. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are copyrighted by their respective owners. < That should appear in the footer of your web pages or at least on the homepage footer.

Terms and Conditions cover your products. What you do and don't and the terms of your warranty. Leave out the junk about the website itself. Makes you sound paranoid.

All Terms and Trademarks are property of their respective owners

Did you want proof readers or people to check for loopholes?

J, it's possible that "Onsite Repair" could be a proper noun in the sense that that is a specific repair service.

It's not referring to an actual brand or trademark. AppleCare or HP Total Care would be referred to as proper nouns.

Back
Top Bottom