Terminator Uses Mac

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Well, This is certainly going to be something to boost confidence in our mac users on here lol

imdb.com said:
In the third act, The Terminator reboots himself, to rid his system from corruption caused by the T-X. As he does, we can see, in his first-person "Terminator Vision", many items scroll by. These include: "Remote Access", "Sound", "Memory", "Software Update", "QuickTime Player", "Control Strip", "Date and Time", "Multiple Users", "Keychain Access", "Location Manager", "Energy Saver", "Add Application Program", and also "MP3.com". All of these items (with the exception of "MP3.com") are easily recognized components of Apple Macintosh operating systems, most likely Mac OS 9. (See also trivia for The Terminator (1984), in which "Terminator Vision" incorporated assembly code for the Motorola 6502 microprocessor, the CPU for the then-current Apple II computer.)

Source:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/trivia

b9d1a051bb6fe70425d07966e5e978b9.jpg

See, What you don't know, Because this is in the future MS has bought Apple and formed a super corporation. LindowsX now their flagship operating system is so awesomely good viruses are a thing of the past.

Also, That is very cool :D

That is funny, I bet they had a laugh coming up with those commands for the window when they were making the movie.
LindowsX now their flagship operating system is so awesomely good viruses are a thing of the past.

I always like that username, it sounds like my second name!!

David Lindon said:
That is funny, I bet they had a laugh coming up with those commands for the window when they were making the movie.

I always like that username, it sounds like my second name!!

It was named after the CEO of Tinyappleware, David Lindon. The richest man in the universe.

Haha, did you hear about the security update that Apple kept under wraps, no one knows what it update/repairs. Supposed to fix up to 43 security flaws or something. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom