Terminator 4 coming out

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
If you ever watch the whole Terminator movie series you will see that it will eventually lead to a continuous saga of the machine wars. After Terminator 3: "Rise of the Machines", the war was triggered and that's where it left us hanging. Now, Terminator 4 is scheduled to release in 2008 with the storyline all finished. It is now in production. This movie is going to rock. I couldn't find a storyline anywhere but it should be the actual war between man and machine in the near future instead of always coming back in the past.

Could we see another True Lies 2? Man, the first one was too damn good. Remember that movie? I guess only movie buffs know about this one. It is rumored for now that Arnold Schwarzenegger has signed on to do Terminator 4 and True Lies 2 to finish off the series.

Transformers is another good one coming on July 2007 and I can't wait for the new Ghostbusters movie to come out. THe first two original movies brought the house down and I Loved the cartoon series too. Here's a little preview of Ghostbusters 3 if if ever comes out to production:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3467374

These are old school movies coming back.

Another Terminator movie? Oh god, Rise of the Machines was terrible. The past mechanic is what made the films interesting, and it being set in the post-apocalyptic world seems boring to me.

But arnold is soooooo old! Havent you guys seen that pic of him on the beach!?!? His body looks like hes 80. And he shouldnt be doing movies, hes got a whole state to take care of.
I loved term 2 though, one of my favorite movies.

_attachments_shang_shamus_Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

I suppose if he does it, it would have to be choreographed pretty well. He will be slower than ever and cannot take that kind of punishment as he did back then. Makeup will do wonders for him in to make him look younger and he'll be fully clothed probably, just as in all the other terminator movies. I don't know---I mean if it's T4 and takes place during the machine wars, wouldn't we see a lot of the actual metallic endoskeleton terminators instead of the fleshy skin of Arnold? We'll see how it actually comes out when the trailer is available.

I'll bet none of you guys remember Ghostbusters the movie. It was made in the 1984, probably before some of you were even born. Ghostbusters 3 script sounds kind of stupid, but you'll have to see the first two movie to get an idea what GHostbusters 3 is all about.

Transformers is another good one coming on July 2007 and I can't wait for the new Ghostbusters movie to come out. THe first two original movies brought the house down and I Loved the cartoon series too. Here's a little preview of Ghostbusters 3 if if ever comes out to production:

holy crap that first photo is totally the scene from final destination 2 where the guy gets his eye impaled with the emergency ladder :)

Back
Top Bottom